Build Your Career. Build Future.
We currently have following vacancies. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe you can help build high performing teams, and you have what it takes to help transform the organizations to achieve their business goals much faster and efficiently, come join us at Agile Plunge! We are looking for Lean Agile Transformation Experts who can work with startups and with enterprise (value-chain) to elevate their agile adaption, build a culture of self-learning, identify & eliminate waste, increase operational excellence and customer experience. We want someone passionate about bringing significant improvements to everyone’s life through continuous innovation. Someone with the ability to mentor/coach teams and leaders, organize around shared business values, throughout the product development life cycle The ideal candidate will have:
- Deep understanding around WHY lean agile methodologies work and experience in using the related tools and techniques effectively
- An attitude of a strong team player, mentor and collaborator to help individuals and teams in needed areas by teaching and coaching them to run agile best practices
- Ability to transform teams to operate in fast paced environment to build “built in quality” culture
- Ambition to be “go to person” for domain expertise around the product life cycle, artifacts for scaling, for tools and metrics
- Comfortable in working with distributed teams and comfortable with traveling
- Proven experience of lean agile transformation and scaling lean agile development in larger organizations
- Experience as a leader in any role in product development
- Exposure to working in enterprise level work environment
- Experience in building lean startups is a plus
- Certification like Pragmatic Marketing Framework, SAFe Program Consultant is a plus
- Product Management experience is a plus
If you are you passionate about transforming the way business are run? Do you dream about creating happier, high-performing teams to build world class organizations? By joining the Sales and Marketing team for Agile Plunge, you will play a key role in changing the way organizations would work. In this role, you will work within the Sales and Marketing team to carve the sales and marketing strategy, analyze and execute priorities and external communications and last but not least, you will act as voice of the customer on the transformation journey at every step. We’re looking for a high energy, passionate professional with exceptional sales and marketing strategy and go-to-market execution, communication, and project management skills. Innovative minds with cross-functional collaborative approach is added advantage. You will drive end-to-end business development for key accounts in the role of account manager. If you are looking for a strategic role that will shape up growth of Agile Plunge, this role is for you! The role:
- Drive qualitative and quantitative research of potential prospects
- Build the go-to-market strategy
- Expand prospect database to generate effective leads
- Respond to incoming Request for Information (RFIs) and Request for Proposals (RFPs) in professional and creative manner
- Represent Agile Plunge at industry events, including round tables, speaking forums and new business events
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, profit margin, customer retention and customer acquisition
The successful candidate will have:
- Solid business knowledge of sales and marketing fundamentals for services and product selling.
- A passion for unearthing customer insights and championing the voice of the customer.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in making data-driven decisions
- Experience with B2B, SaaS a plus2+ years sales and marketing experience
- MBA degree